14 May 2011

Saturday the 14th

Yesterday the 13th was not particularly un-lucky for me....


Sure, I encountered some forces that were stacked against me---(forces which did spark strong feelings of frustration)---but because it happened on a Friday the 13th, I was eventually able to overcome the negativity of a "holiday" (& consider the situation from a rational, self-respecting point of view).


... nor do I wish to promote the omnipresence of rational thought....


(In fact, quite often, I consider the ways We---(as a nation )---realize the lasting effects of Our emotional ignorance....


(... Us having the wires crossed in many, many ways....)


... rationalized bullets-&-bombs when We want to be positive... (... & territoriality when We want to be negative...).


What's wrong with emotions when We want to be positive... (... & rationality when We want to be negative...)?


Creativity seems like better company for positivity... (... & solitude for negativity...).


(... as opposed to thoughtless obedience....)

(... on both counts....)


But, that's beside the point....


(... or is it...?)


Dun...,

... dun...,

... daaahhhh!!!!


No comments: